About The Author
I've been a technologist pretty much my entire life. I got my first computer at the age of 12, while most other kids only knew computers as the giant machines shown in movies. It sparked an interest that has led me into IT work for a living. This new 3D Printing hobby is an extension of my technologist tendencies. I like to play with new technologies.
Last updated Oct 24, 2018 at 11:39AM | Published on Dec 19, 2017
Last updated Aug 3, 2017 at 1:37PM | Published on Apr 7, 2017
Last updated Apr 19, 2020 at 2:21AM | Published on Oct 4, 2019
Last updated Dec 28, 2020 at 5:02PM | Published on Oct 15, 2019
Featured Terrain Links
Search the Directory – Modelers, companies, etc.
- The Patreon Index - Terrain/Miniatures/Gaming Patreons
- Ender 3 Must have Upgrades, maintenance, and more
- Resin 3D Printer ToolBox - For a cleaner experience
- Anycubic Photon Review - Do Not Buy Anymore
- Sovol 3D SV01 3D Direct Drive 3D Printer - Ender 3 Pro Killer?
- HOW TO: Troubleshooting your 3D printer - 3D Printing FAQ
- First Impressions: Sovol 3D SV02 Dual filament 3D Printer
- Review: Sovol 3D SL-1 Resin Curing Machine
- Elegoo Printer error : Different resolution with projector!
- 3D PRINTABLE TERRAIN & MINIATURE KICKSTARTERS: December 2020
- The Drowned and the Damned – Meet the Makers
- Meet the Makers: Torbridge Cull – Infinite Dimensions Games Interview