About The Author
I've been a technologist pretty much my entire life. I got my first computer at the age of 12, while most other kids only knew computers as the giant machines shown in movies. It sparked an interest that has led me into IT work for a living. This new 3D Printing hobby is an extension of my technologist tendencies. I like to play with new technologies.
March 30, 2017
May 3, 2017
April 5, 2017
Featured Terrain Links
- 3D Printed Duck: Be a Part of a World Record!
- Taulman3D Bridge Nylon Review: Easy to Print Nylon!
- Printable 3D Terrain & Miniatures Kickstarters: February 2019
- 3D Hero Wood Filament Review: Read This and Get Wood!
- Velocity Paint Issue: What Happened to my Prints?!
- Velocity Painting: Learn to Paint Your Prints with Speed!