About The Author
I've been a technologist pretty much my entire life. I got my first computer at the age of 12, while most other kids only knew computers as the giant machines shown in movies. It sparked an interest that has led me into IT work for a living. This new 3D Printing hobby is an extension of my technologist tendencies. I like to play with new technologies.
Last updated Oct 14, 2019 at 11:41AM | Published on Mar 30, 2017
Last updated Feb 22, 2019 at 1:53PM | Published on Jul 7, 2016
Last updated Aug 20, 2019 at 2:34PM | Published on Aug 20, 2019
Last updated Nov 30, 2017 at 3:48PM | Published on Apr 3, 2017
Featured Terrain Links
Search the Directory – Modelers, companies, etc.
Top PostsThis site is entirely supported by affiliate sales.
- How can the Elegoo Neptune 2 be this good?
- DR.3D-Dryer Box for 3D Printing by Wit 3D
- Anycubic Vyper – Awesome High End features with a low price
- First Impressions: Sovol 3D SV02 Dual filament 3D Printer
- Review: Sovol 3D SL-1 Resin Curing Machine
- Elegoo Printer error : Different resolution with projector!