Figuring out your print-head nozzle height can be a pain. There hasn’t been a good “guide” until now. This was found on Reddit, and does a very good job of showing the nozzle height.
About The Author
I've been a technologist pretty much my entire life. I got my first computer at the age of 12, while most other kids only knew computers as the giant machines shown in movies. It sparked an interest that has led me into IT work for a living. This new 3D Printing hobby is an extension of my technologist tendencies. I like to play with new technologies.
April 13, 2017
April 15, 2017
July 12, 2018
Featured Terrain Links
- Saint Patrick’s Day 3D Prints! Irish Inspired Prints!
- 3D Printable Terrain & Miniature Kickstarters: March 2019
- Victrx To Invest Millions To Expand Paek 3D Printing With Bond 3D
- Hotend Jams: Cool Tips to Prevent a Hot Mess!
- Inov3D Weekly 3D Prints! What are We Printing?
- Ender 3 Modding! Printables Edition!