Figuring out your print-head nozzle height can be a pain. There hasn’t been a good “guide” until now. This was found on Reddit, and does a very good job of showing the nozzle height.
About The Author
I've been a technologist pretty much my entire life. I got my first computer at the age of 12, while most other kids only knew computers as the giant machines shown in movies. It sparked an interest that has led me into IT work for a living. This new 3D Printing hobby is an extension of my technologist tendencies. I like to play with new technologies.
Last updated Nov 30, 2017 at 3:48PM | Published on Apr 3, 2017
Published on Apr 24, 2019
Last updated Oct 14, 2019 at 11:40AM | Published on Apr 7, 2017
Last updated Nov 13, 2017 at 10:56AM | Published on Nov 9, 2017
Featured Terrain Links
Search the Directory – Modelers, companies, etc.
Top PostsThis site is entirely supported by affiliate sales.
- How can the Elegoo Neptune 2 be this good?
- DR.3D-Dryer Box for 3D Printing by Wit 3D
- Anycubic Vyper – Awesome High End features with a low price
- First Impressions: Sovol 3D SV02 Dual filament 3D Printer
- Review: Sovol 3D SL-1 Resin Curing Machine
- Elegoo Printer error : Different resolution with projector!