Figuring out your print-head nozzle height can be a pain. There hasn’t been a good “guide” until now. This was found on Reddit, and does a very good job of showing the nozzle height.
About The Author
I've been a technologist pretty much my entire life. I got my first computer at the age of 12, while most other kids only knew computers as the giant machines shown in movies. It sparked an interest that has led me into IT work for a living. This new 3D Printing hobby is an extension of my technologist tendencies. I like to play with new technologies.
Last updated Aug 4, 2017 at 11:57AM | Published on Apr 13, 2017
Last updated Dec 18, 2017 at 12:52PM | Published on Apr 23, 2017
Last updated Aug 7, 2018 at 12:03PM | Published on Jul 12, 2017
Last updated Nov 13, 2019 at 9:53PM | Published on Mar 8, 2018
Featured Terrain Links
Search the Directory – Modelers, companies, etc.
- The Patreon Index - Terrain/Miniatures/Gaming Patreons
- Ender 3 Must have Upgrades, maintenance, and more
- Anycubic Photon Review - Do Not Buy Anymore
- Resin 3D Printer ToolBox - Additional "stuff" to Print Well.
- 3D Printable Terrain for Necromunda: Underhive
- Infographics - How to print better - How to design better.
- 3D PRINTABLE TERRAIN & MINIATURE KICKSTARTERS: September 2020
- 3D PRINTABLE TERRAIN & MINIATURE KICKSTARTERS: August 2020
- Meet the Maker: Arvalon 8 – RM Printable Terrain Interview
- 3D PRINTABLE TERRAIN & MINIATURE KICKSTARTERS: July 2020
- JGMaker Magic Preview and Unboxing
- 3D PRINTABLE TERRAIN & MINIATURE KICKSTARTERS: June 2020