I get 3D Printers (and other items) in for review from time to time. So far, I’ve reviewed several 3D Printers and some Filament. Not all printers that I preview, get reviews. If the printer is severely broken I’ll give up on it (that has happened once). Others have problems but I have not had time to really troubleshoot, but plan to eventually.
Featured Terrain Links
Search the Directory – Modelers, companies, etc.
- The Patreon Index - Terrain/Miniatures/Gaming Patreons
- Anycubic Photon Review - Do Not Buy Anymore
- Ender 3 Must have Upgrades, maintenance, and more
- Sovol 3D SV01 3D Direct Drive 3D Printer - Ender 3 Pro Killer?
- Resin 3D Printer ToolBox - Additional "stuff" to Print Well.
- PiZeroW WiFi Thumbdrive - send .photon files over the network
This site is entirely supported by affiliate sales.
- 3D PRINTABLE TERRAIN & MINIATURE KICKSTARTERS: December 2020
- The Drowned and the Damned – Meet the Makers
- Meet the Makers: Torbridge Cull – Infinite Dimensions Games Interview
- 3D PRINTABLE TERRAIN & MINIATURE KICKSTARTERS: November 2020
- 3D PRINTABLE TERRAIN & MINIATURE KICKSTARTERS: September 2020
- 3D PRINTABLE TERRAIN & MINIATURE KICKSTARTERS: August 2020