I get 3D Printers (and other items) in for review from time to time. So far, I’ve reviewed several 3D Printers and some Filament. Not all printers that I preview, get reviews. If the printer is severely broken I’ll give up on it (that has happened once). Others have problems but I have not had time to really troubleshoot, but plan to eventually.
Featured Terrain Links
Search the Directory – Modelers, companies, etc.This site is entirely supported by affiliate sales.
- 3D PRINTABLE TERRAIN & MINIATURE KICKSTARTERS: May 2022
- How can the Elegoo Neptune 2 be this good?
- DR.3D-Dryer Box for 3D Printing by Wit 3D
- Anycubic Vyper – Awesome High End features with a low price
- First Impressions: Sovol 3D SV02 Dual filament 3D Printer
- Review: Sovol 3D SL-1 Resin Curing Machine