The Drowned and the Damned Interview – Rich Chappell The Drowned and the Damned is one...Read More
I take it you have all heard about Luban? Yes, that program where you can make your models into multiple parts. Well, it’s now going a lot further by adding a lot more features! So, here we will be talking about LuBan...Read More
Anycubic Photon : Resin Printing for the masses This is a preview I have been chomping at the bit...Read More
If you notice, the old sitename has changed. We have moved to a new domain called Makerfun3d.com. This was because 3dprinting.atomicego.com was kind of kludgy. In the future, I hope to cover more than just 3D...Read More
Featured Terrain Links
Search the Directory – Modelers, companies, etc.
- The Patreon Index - Terrain/Miniatures/Gaming Patreons
- Anycubic Photon Review - Do Not Buy Anymore
- Ender 3 Must have Upgrades, maintenance, and more
- Sovol 3D SV01 3D Direct Drive 3D Printer - Ender 3 Pro Killer?
- Resin 3D Printer ToolBox - Additional "stuff" to Print Well.
- PiZeroW WiFi Thumbdrive - send .photon files over the network
- 3D PRINTABLE TERRAIN & MINIATURE KICKSTARTERS: December 2020
- The Drowned and the Damned – Meet the Makers
- Meet the Makers: Torbridge Cull – Infinite Dimensions Games Interview
- 3D PRINTABLE TERRAIN & MINIATURE KICKSTARTERS: November 2020
- 3D PRINTABLE TERRAIN & MINIATURE KICKSTARTERS: September 2020
- 3D PRINTABLE TERRAIN & MINIATURE KICKSTARTERS: August 2020