Desktop Hero has been in development for a while now. It allows you to build custom miniatures to then print. This is similar in concept to Hero Forge but does not cost $9.99 to download your STL files. It is still a little rough around the edges, but produces some nice looking pieces. I hope to try a few out soon.
About The Author
I've been a technologist pretty much my entire life. I got my first computer at the age of 12, while most other kids only knew computers as the giant machines shown in movies. It sparked an interest that has led me into IT work for a living. This new 3D Printing hobby is an extension of my technologist tendencies. I like to play with new technologies.
Published on Feb 19, 2018
Last updated May 30, 2020 at 2:10AM | Published on Jan 14, 2018
Last updated Dec 7, 2020 at 12:59AM | Published on Dec 1, 2020
Last updated Feb 22, 2019 at 1:57PM | Published on Nov 22, 2017
Featured Terrain Links
Search the Directory – Modelers, companies, etc.
- Anycubic Vyper – Awesome High End features with a low price
- First Impressions: Sovol 3D SV02 Dual filament 3D Printer
- Review: Sovol 3D SL-1 Resin Curing Machine
- Elegoo Printer error : Different resolution with projector!
- 3D PRINTABLE TERRAIN & MINIATURE KICKSTARTERS: December 2020
- The Drowned and the Damned – Meet the Makers