Desktop Hero has been in development for a while now. It allows you to build custom miniatures to then print. This is similar in concept to Hero Forge but does not cost $9.99 to download your STL files. It is still a little rough around the edges, but produces some nice looking pieces. I hope to try a few out soon.
About The Author
I've been a technologist pretty much my entire life. I got my first computer at the age of 12, while most other kids only knew computers as the giant machines shown in movies. It sparked an interest that has led me into IT work for a living. This new 3D Printing hobby is an extension of my technologist tendencies. I like to play with new technologies.
Last updated Mar 22, 2020 at 5:22PM | Published on Oct 31, 2019
Last updated Feb 22, 2019 at 1:54PM | Published on Sep 7, 2017
Last updated May 24, 2019 at 11:47AM | Published on Mar 23, 2019
Last updated Jun 12, 2020 at 11:44AM | Published on Feb 19, 2020
Featured Terrain Links
Search the Directory – Modelers, companies, etc.
- The Patreon Index - Terrain/Miniatures/Gaming Patreons
- Ender 3 Must have Upgrades, maintenance, and more
- Resin 3D Printer ToolBox - Additional "stuff" to Print Well.
- Infographics - How to print better - How to design better.
- Anycubic Photon Review - Do Not Buy Anymore
- 3D Printable Terrain for Necromunda: Underhive
- 3D PRINTABLE TERRAIN & MINIATURE KICKSTARTERS: September 2020
- 3D PRINTABLE TERRAIN & MINIATURE KICKSTARTERS: August 2020
- Meet the Maker: Arvalon 8 – RM Printable Terrain Interview
- 3D PRINTABLE TERRAIN & MINIATURE KICKSTARTERS: July 2020
- JGMaker Magic Preview and Unboxing
- 3D PRINTABLE TERRAIN & MINIATURE KICKSTARTERS: June 2020