Desktop Hero has been in development for a while now. It allows you to build custom miniatures to then print. This is similar in concept to Hero Forge but does not cost $9.99 to download your STL files. It is still a little rough around the edges, but produces some nice looking pieces. I hope to try a few out soon.
About The Author
I've been a technologist pretty much my entire life. I got my first computer at the age of 12, while most other kids only knew computers as the giant machines shown in movies. It sparked an interest that has led me into IT work for a living. This new 3D Printing hobby is an extension of my technologist tendencies. I like to play with new technologies.
Last updated Jun 1, 2018 at 9:39PM | Published on May 31, 2018
Last updated Jun 12, 2020 at 1:33PM | Published on Mar 31, 2020
Last updated Jan 1, 2018 at 4:03PM | Published on Dec 31, 2017
Last updated May 30, 2020 at 2:10AM | Published on Jan 14, 2018
Featured Terrain Links
Search the Directory – Modelers, companies, etc.
- The Patreon Index - Terrain/Miniatures/Gaming Patreons
- Ender 3 Must have Upgrades, maintenance, and more
- Resin 3D Printer ToolBox - For a cleaner experience
- Sovol 3D SV01 3D Direct Drive 3D Printer - Ender 3 Pro Killer?
- Anycubic Photon Review - Do Not Buy Anymore
- Elegoo Mars SLA-LCD 3D Resin Printer - Preview
- First Impressions: Sovol 3D SV02 Dual filament 3D Printer
- Review: Sovol 3D SL-1 Resin Curing Machine
- Elegoo Printer error : Different resolution with projector!
- 3D PRINTABLE TERRAIN & MINIATURE KICKSTARTERS: December 2020
- The Drowned and the Damned – Meet the Makers
- Meet the Makers: Torbridge Cull – Infinite Dimensions Games Interview