Desktop Hero has been in development for a while now. It allows you to build custom miniatures to then print. This is similar in concept to Hero Forge but does not cost $9.99 to download your STL files. It is still a little rough around the edges, but produces some nice looking pieces. I hope to try a few out soon.
About The Author
I've been a technologist pretty much my entire life. I got my first computer at the age of 12, while most other kids only knew computers as the giant machines shown in movies. It sparked an interest that has led me into IT work for a living. This new 3D Printing hobby is an extension of my technologist tendencies. I like to play with new technologies.
Last updated Dec 2, 2019 at 2:15PM | Published on Aug 18, 2019
Last updated Nov 15, 2019 at 3:26PM | Published on Nov 12, 2019
Last updated Jan 22, 2018 at 10:58AM | Published on Jan 17, 2018
Published on Aug 19, 2017
Featured Terrain Links
- 3D Printing Deals from DriveThruRPG, Aether Studios, RM Printable Terrain, and more!
- Meet the Maker : Road to Adventure – Gamescape 3D Interview
- 3D PRINTABLE TERRAIN & MINIATURE KICKSTARTERS: May 2020
- Kill Team Terrain – Fully 3D Printable Wargame Tables and More
- 3D PRINTABLE TERRAIN & MINIATURE KICKSTARTERS: April 2020
- The Patreon Index – Terrain/Miniatures/Gaming Patreons