Desktop Hero has been in development for a while now. It allows you to build custom miniatures to then print. This is similar in concept to Hero Forge but does not cost $9.99 to download your STL files. It is still a little rough around the edges, but produces some nice looking pieces. I hope to try a few out soon.
About The Author
I've been a technologist pretty much my entire life. I got my first computer at the age of 12, while most other kids only knew computers as the giant machines shown in movies. It sparked an interest that has led me into IT work for a living. This new 3D Printing hobby is an extension of my technologist tendencies. I like to play with new technologies.
September 20, 2017
November 30, 2018
July 21, 2017
September 7, 2017
Featured Terrain Links
- Saint Patrick’s Day 3D Prints! Irish Inspired Prints!
- 3D Printable Terrain & Miniature Kickstarters: March 2019
- Victrx To Invest Millions To Expand Paek 3D Printing With Bond 3D
- Hotend Jams: Cool Tips to Prevent a Hot Mess!
- Inov3D Weekly 3D Prints! What are We Printing?
- Ender 3 Modding! Printables Edition!