Desktop Hero has been in development for a while now. It allows you to build custom miniatures to then print. This is similar in concept to Hero Forge but does not cost $9.99 to download your STL files. It is still a little rough around the edges, but produces some nice looking pieces. I hope to try a few out soon.
About The Author
I've been a technologist pretty much my entire life. I got my first computer at the age of 12, while most other kids only knew computers as the giant machines shown in movies. It sparked an interest that has led me into IT work for a living. This new 3D Printing hobby is an extension of my technologist tendencies. I like to play with new technologies.
September 16, 2019
December 13, 2018
December 10, 2017
Featured Terrain Links
- 3D PRINTABLE TERRAIN & MINIATURE KICKSTARTERS: September 2019
- What Printer to buy?
- Is this the Ender 3 Pro killer? Sovol 3D SV01 3D Direct Drive 3D Printer
- The Patreon Index – Terrain/Miniatures/Gaming Patreons
- Geeetech DP200 Release – Welcome To The Resin Race
- Fab365 – The fantastic folding 3D printable models!