Desktop Hero has been in development for a while now. It allows you to build custom miniatures to then print. This is similar in concept to Hero Forge but does not cost $9.99 to download your STL files. It is still a little rough around the edges, but produces some nice looking pieces. I hope to try a few out soon.
About The Author
I've been a technologist pretty much my entire life. I got my first computer at the age of 12, while most other kids only knew computers as the giant machines shown in movies. It sparked an interest that has led me into IT work for a living. This new 3D Printing hobby is an extension of my technologist tendencies. I like to play with new technologies.
July 21, 2017
July 30, 2018
June 1, 2018
April 25, 2019
Orange 30 Kickstarter
Orange 30 by Longer 3DLonger 3D is releasing their Kickstarter campaign for the Orange 30 on May 30th.
- 3D Printed Gun Ban – Facebook Lifts the Ban
- Lamborghini Aventador: 3D printed by a Father/Son team
- 3D PRINTABLE TERRAIN & MINIATURE KICKSTARTERS: JULY 2019
- 3D Printing Deals from Amazon, Gearbest and Elsewhere
- The Patreon Index – Terrain/Miniatures/Gaming Patreons
- Don’t have a 3D Printer for Terrain?