Tevo Tornado – Low Price, Large Build area – A Bargain 3D Printer
The Tevo Tornado has been out for a while now, and there are several videos showing how to tune and upgrade it. Instead of having one giant list on my original Tevo page, I am making this page to help you tune and then upgrade your printer.
Tevo Tornado Assembly and Tuning
- Here is my preview and build of the Tevo Tornado.
- Rui Raptor put together a video on shock proofing the Tevo Tornado.
- Rui Raptor had his wife put together the Tevo Tornado. She is not an expert and he chose her to show how easy it is.
- Do a quick check of your Tornado before your first print.
- Must Watch: Tevo Tornado Y-Axis shifting. This has been a problem seen by a large number of people. Simple fix.
- The Tevo Tornado has a known problem with Salmon Skin. You can fix it by adding smoothers. This page tells you all about it.
- Updating the firmware on the Tevo Tornado.
- Adjusting the tension on the Tevo Titan Extruder that comes with the Tornado.
Tevo Tornado Upgrades
- Installing a BLTouch on the Tevo Tornado. Auto Leveling is a great thing to add.
- Thingiverse Collection of upgrades for the Tevo Tornado. From leveling knobs to BLTouch mounts, cable supports, camera mounts and more.