Anycubic Photon DLP Printer
The Anycubic Photon has now been released. This new resin based 3D Printer has just been released by Anycubic. The Anycubic Photon is the latest DLP printer for the lower end consumer market. It competes with DLP and SLA printers like the FLSUN – S Complete, Wanhao D7, and Micromake L2.
This 3D printer has a build volume of 155mm x 65mm x 155mm. It has a built in hardware so it does not need to be hooked up to computer or other hardware to print. It has 25 to 100 micron advertised layer heights.
You can learn more about this printer from these links:
- The Photon is now available on Amazon in the US.
- The Photon has been released for presale on Gearbest until March 19th. It will start shipping March 21st.
- The Anycubic Photon is available on AliExpress.
- The Photon Support page on their website. Includes links to FAQ, slicer, and test model. It looks like it will include more as time goes on.
- Talk about, and learn more about the Anycubic Photon Owner’s Group.
- Anycubic has now released an unbox and Build video for the Photon.
- Here is an unboxing and first impression by Naomi Wu.
- You can learn more about the Anycubic Photon from their Youtube Video.
- 3D Maker Noob : Unboxing and quick review.