Anycubic Photon DLP Printer
The Anycubic Photon has now been released. It is available in US, EU, and AU plugs from their Chinese warehouse. This new resin based 3D Printer has just been released by Anycubic. The Anycubic Photon is the latest DLP printer for the lower end consumer market. It competes with DLP and SLA printers like the Wanhao D7 and Micromake L2.
This 3D printer has a build volume of 155mm x 65mm x 155mm. It has a built in hardware so it does not need to be hooked up to computer or other hardware to print. It has 25 to 100 micron advertised layer heights.
You can learn more about this printer from these links:
- The Photon has been released on their official store on AliExpress.
- Talk about, and learn more about the Anycubic Photon Owner’s Group.
- Anycubic has now released an unbox and Build video for the Photon.
- Here is an unboxing and first impression by Naomi Wu.
- You can learn more about the Anycubic Photon from their Youtube Video.