Anycubic Photon DLP Printer
The Anycubic Photon has now been released. This new resin based 3D Printer has just been released by Anycubic. The Anycubic Photon is the latest DLP printer for the lower end consumer market. It competes with DLP and SLA printers like the FLSUN – S Complete, Wanhao D7, and Micromake L2.
This 3D printer has a build volume of 155mm x 65mm x 155mm. It has a built in hardware so it does not need to be hooked up to computer or other hardware to print. It has 25 to 100 micron advertised layer heights.
You can learn more about this printer from these links:
- The Anycubic Photon is available online from these store fronts: Amazon | AliExpress | Ebay .
- Check out my Anycubic Photon Review.
- Check out my Unboxing and preview. Since I put this page together, I’ve been putting it through its paces. It is an IMPRESSIVE 3D Printer.
- Maker’s Muse has released a video review for the Anycubic Photon.
- The Photon Support page on their website. Includes links to FAQ, slicer, and test model. It looks like it will include more as time goes on.
- Talk about, and learn more about the Anycubic Photon Owner’s Group.