Let this be a warning. See anything wrong with that photo above? Seems that I installed the motor so the wiring connection faced the table. Needless today, I had to disassemble the Y motor mount. Just a warning to you… double-check all of your connections!
About The Author
I've been a technologist pretty much my entire life. I got my first computer at the age of 12, while most other kids only knew computers as the giant machines shown in movies. It sparked an interest that has led me into IT work for a living. This new 3D Printing hobby is an extension of my technologist tendencies. I like to play with new technologies.
Last updated Nov 13, 2019 at 9:53PM | Published on Mar 8, 2018
Last updated Oct 21, 2019 at 12:26PM | Published on Nov 22, 2017
Last updated May 28, 2019 at 11:10AM | Published on Dec 24, 2017
Last updated Nov 28, 2019 at 9:23PM | Published on Nov 28, 2019
Featured Terrain Links
Search the Directory – Modelers, companies, etc.
- The Patreon Index - Terrain/Miniatures/Gaming Patreons
- Ender 3 Must have Upgrades, maintenance, and more
- Resin 3D Printer ToolBox - Additional "stuff" to Print Well.
- Infographics - How to print better - How to design better.
- Anycubic Photon Review - Do Not Buy Anymore
- 3D Printable Terrain for Necromunda: Underhive
- 3D PRINTABLE TERRAIN & MINIATURE KICKSTARTERS: September 2020
- 3D PRINTABLE TERRAIN & MINIATURE KICKSTARTERS: August 2020
- Meet the Maker: Arvalon 8 – RM Printable Terrain Interview
- 3D PRINTABLE TERRAIN & MINIATURE KICKSTARTERS: July 2020
- JGMaker Magic Preview and Unboxing
- 3D PRINTABLE TERRAIN & MINIATURE KICKSTARTERS: June 2020