Let this be a warning. See anything wrong with that photo above? Seems that I installed the motor so the wiring connection faced the table. Needless today, I had to disassemble the Y motor mount. Just a warning to you… double-check all of your connections!
About The Author
I've been a technologist pretty much my entire life. I got my first computer at the age of 12, while most other kids only knew computers as the giant machines shown in movies. It sparked an interest that has led me into IT work for a living. This new 3D Printing hobby is an extension of my technologist tendencies. I like to play with new technologies.
Last updated Oct 24, 2018 at 11:38AM | Published on Jan 20, 2018
Last updated Oct 21, 2019 at 12:26PM | Published on Nov 22, 2017
Last updated Oct 24, 2018 at 11:39AM | Published on Dec 19, 2017
Last updated Feb 7, 2018 at 11:40AM | Published on Feb 6, 2018
Featured Terrain Links
Search the Directory – Modelers, companies, etc.
- The Patreon Index - Terrain/Miniatures/Gaming Patreons
- Ender 3 Must have Upgrades, maintenance, and more
- Sovol 3D SV01 3D Direct Drive 3D Printer - Ender 3 Pro Killer?
- Resin 3D Printer ToolBox - For a cleaner experience
- Anycubic Photon Review - Do Not Buy Anymore
- 3D Printable Terrain for Necromunda: Underhive
- First Impressions: Sovol 3D SV02 Dual filament 3D Printer
- Review: Sovol 3D SL-1 Resin Curing Machine
- Elegoo Printer error : Different resolution with projector!
- 3D PRINTABLE TERRAIN & MINIATURE KICKSTARTERS: December 2020
- The Drowned and the Damned – Meet the Makers
- Meet the Makers: Torbridge Cull – Infinite Dimensions Games Interview