About The Author
I've been a technologist pretty much my entire life. I got my first computer at the age of 12, while most other kids only knew computers as the giant machines shown in movies. It sparked an interest that has led me into IT work for a living. This new 3D Printing hobby is an extension of my technologist tendencies. I like to play with new technologies.
Last updated Nov 28, 2019 at 2:14PM | Published on Sep 23, 2019
Last updated Jul 14, 2020 at 9:23PM | Published on Apr 4, 2020
Last updated May 14, 2020 at 3:31PM | Published on May 11, 2020
Last updated Dec 1, 2017 at 9:11AM | Published on Sep 20, 2017
Featured Terrain Links
Search the Directory – Modelers, companies, etc.
- The Patreon Index - Terrain/Miniatures/Gaming Patreons
- Ender 3 Must have Upgrades, maintenance, and more
- Resin 3D Printer ToolBox - Additional "stuff" to Print Well.
- Anycubic Photon Review - Do Not Buy Anymore
- Infographics - How to print better - How to design better.
- 3D Printable Terrain for Necromunda: Underhive
- 3D PRINTABLE TERRAIN & MINIATURE KICKSTARTERS: September 2020
- 3D PRINTABLE TERRAIN & MINIATURE KICKSTARTERS: August 2020
- Meet the Maker: Arvalon 8 – RM Printable Terrain Interview
- 3D PRINTABLE TERRAIN & MINIATURE KICKSTARTERS: July 2020
- JGMaker Magic Preview and Unboxing
- 3D PRINTABLE TERRAIN & MINIATURE KICKSTARTERS: June 2020