About The Author
I've been a technologist pretty much my entire life. I got my first computer at the age of 12, while most other kids only knew computers as the giant machines shown in movies. It sparked an interest that has led me into IT work for a living. This new 3D Printing hobby is an extension of my technologist tendencies. I like to play with new technologies.
Last updated Oct 13, 2017 at 5:37PM | Published on Oct 13, 2017
Last updated Feb 22, 2019 at 1:42PM | Published on May 8, 2018
Last updated May 24, 2019 at 11:46AM | Published on Dec 13, 2018
Last updated Nov 15, 2019 at 3:26PM | Published on Nov 13, 2019
Featured Terrain Links
Search the Directory – Modelers, companies, etc.This site is entirely supported by affiliate sales.
- 3D PRINTABLE TERRAIN & MINIATURE KICKSTARTERS: May 2022
- How can the Elegoo Neptune 2 be this good?
- DR.3D-Dryer Box for 3D Printing by Wit 3D
- Anycubic Vyper – Awesome High End features with a low price
- First Impressions: Sovol 3D SV02 Dual filament 3D Printer
- Review: Sovol 3D SL-1 Resin Curing Machine