About The Author
I've been a technologist pretty much my entire life. I got my first computer at the age of 12, while most other kids only knew computers as the giant machines shown in movies. It sparked an interest that has led me into IT work for a living. This new 3D Printing hobby is an extension of my technologist tendencies. I like to play with new technologies.
Last updated Sep 19, 2017 at 3:42PM | Published on Sep 15, 2017
Last updated Dec 1, 2017 at 9:12AM | Published on Jul 24, 2017
Last updated May 24, 2019 at 11:48AM | Published on Jun 1, 2018
Last updated Mar 10, 2018 at 11:04PM | Published on Feb 28, 2018
Featured Terrain Links
Search the Directory – Modelers, companies, etc.
- The Patreon Index - Terrain/Miniatures/Gaming Patreons
- Ender 3 Must have Upgrades, maintenance, and more
- Sovol 3D SV01 3D Direct Drive 3D Printer - Ender 3 Pro Killer?
- Resin 3D Printer ToolBox - For a cleaner experience
- Anycubic Photon Review - Do Not Buy Anymore
- 3D Printable Terrain for Necromunda: Underhive
- First Impressions: Sovol 3D SV02 Dual filament 3D Printer
- Review: Sovol 3D SL-1 Resin Curing Machine
- Elegoo Printer error : Different resolution with projector!
- 3D PRINTABLE TERRAIN & MINIATURE KICKSTARTERS: December 2020
- The Drowned and the Damned – Meet the Makers
- Meet the Makers: Torbridge Cull – Infinite Dimensions Games Interview