This page is dedicated to finding some great deals in the 3D printing world. Note: There are some affiliate links to help support this site.
Terrain & Miniatures Sales from around the Internet
- Fat Dragon Games is featuring up to 50% off of their great STL files!
- My Mini Factory has a 5% discount for those of you that use my site: MYMAKERFUN3D .
- Current Patreons
Gearbest Daily Specials
- Gearbest Daily Specials – Usually there are a couple of 3D Printers listed.
3D Printing Deals and Sales
Please note, I don’t list the “list” price since I have found them to be very unreliable. If there is a list price, it is normally listed with a slash through it.
[Spider_Catalog_Category id=”ALL_CAT” details=”0″ type=”cells3″ showsub=”0″ showsubprod=”1″ showprod=”1″]
I was going to order the Ender 3 pro through Amazon. I had a couple of questions for you.
1. When ordering it, I should make sure to order the one sold by Creality direct on Amazon?
2. The upgrades you recommend for the 3 should they be used for the Pro version?
Thank you in advance for any help you can give and your website.
1. Hictop, Comgrow, and SainSmart are all Ender 3s with the sellers stickers on them. They are all made by Creality. So, it doesn’t depend as much. Generally speaking, I go for the original manufacturer (so Creality 3D ) but, if there is a really good deal on another “branded” version, I wouldn’t suggest against it.
2. Most upgrades can be used on the pro. I think the PCboard is turned over, so the fan is on the bottom, instead of the top for stuff to fall into (so you don’t need to print the fan shroud). Many of the upgrades I recommend (https://makerfun3d.com/ender-3-upgrades) are still pertinent. Upgraded extruder (get it from AliExpress, as far as I can tell, it’s the same, and saves you a lot of money. Until it arrives the plastic one works great). The springs work surprisingly well. Much better than I would expect. If the pro isn’t to much more, it is a bit of a better buy. But if there is a wide price difference, it doesn’t matter as much. It’s up to you. It has the magnetic bed which is really nice, if you print PLA temps. (most do for terrain). The upgraded power supply is nice, too. All that being said, I have an original one, and really like it.