About The Author
I've been a technologist pretty much my entire life. I got my first computer at the age of 12, while most other kids only knew computers as the giant machines shown in movies. It sparked an interest that has led me into IT work for a living. This new 3D Printing hobby is an extension of my technologist tendencies. I like to play with new technologies.
April 27, 2018
August 19, 2017
December 13, 2018
March 12, 2018
Featured Terrain Links
- Terrain vs Miniatures – FDM vs Resin based 3D printers
- Orange 30 : SLA – LCD Resin printer from Longer 3D
- 3D Printing Deals from Amazon, Gearbest and Elsewhere
- City of Tarok – Meet the Designer
- The IVI 3D Printer…A high end an all in one solution?
- 3D PRINTABLE TERRAIN & MINIATURE KICKSTARTERS: MAY 2019