I’m going to start a new segment here, called Around the Community. A lot of interesting things occur during the month, that I don’t really have a way to really talk about. So, I am going to start posting about them here.
Around the Community
- End of the Month Kickstarters. We’ve seen 12 Kickstarters running during this month. If you missed some of the earlier ones, hurry and jump in before late pledge is over!
- 3D Printed Tabletop has reached 4,000 subscribers and he is doing a new give-away for his viewers. Check out the video for more information!
- Cool new game called Star Legions that has free to download rules and miniatures to print. You can also order pre-built miniatures via his website.
- Tons of great advice from the top minds in the 3D Printing movement. (26 3D Printing Experts Reveal Their Best Actionable Tip)
- Free Giveaway for a Michelangelo 3D Printer from Inov3D. You can’t win if you don’t enter!
- 3D printed Tabletop showed how to use an FDM printer and get great results on minis, beginning to rival that of resin based 3D Printers.
- 3D Printed Tabletop released another video showing how to get rid of the supports on your models, without destroying the small parts.