Here are stories around the community about 3D Printing and Terrain.
AROUND THE COMMUNITY – May 2019
- The folks at Infinite Dimensions Games are doing a Spring Sale from May 1 – May 15. The discounts are in the 10% – 25% range during this time. If it’s been a while since you have seen what they have released, this may be the time to check it out. The Wightwood Abbey range has really expanded in the past year with them fulfilling all the buildings for the Kickstarter.
- Imperial Terrain: purveyors of fine Star Wars and Sci-Fi terrain has a 20% deal for May the 4th. Use coupon code : MAY4TH_FILES.
- Corvus Games Terrain is running 20% during the month of May. Coupon Code: MayTheFourthBeWithYou
- Danny, the friendly 3D Printing DM has started a new Patreon. He’s already picked up 40 patrons to help him produce monthly content. This helps stabilize the monthly income for content creators and helps the budget for their channels. Help him out and support his terrific content.
- Speaking of Danny and his 3D Printed Tabletop channel, check out his “3D Printed D&D One-Shot”. It is a Game of Thrones inspired one-shot adventure. It’s pretty awesome, and one I highly recommend.
- The 3D Printable Dungeons & Cities Humble Bundle sold 21,085 bundles. Fat Dragon Games said that the bundle brought in over $300,000 on this charity bundle, and that was with 1 hour left.
- The Tabletop 3D Printing Guild Facebook group recently broke the 10,000 member mark. This is a huge accomplishment that has seen the community grow by leaps and bounds over the past several months.