This is a pretty good Infographic from Three Dot Zero Studios. Get the actual, full-sized version on their site to read it all. Head over the Three Doz Zero Studios page and click the PDF download link. This is a pretty complete and well done chart as far as I can tell.
About The Author
I've been a technologist pretty much my entire life. I got my first computer at the age of 12, while most other kids only knew computers as the giant machines shown in movies. It sparked an interest that has led me into IT work for a living. This new 3D Printing hobby is an extension of my technologist tendencies. I like to play with new technologies.
Featured Terrain Links
Orange 30 Kickstarter
Orange 30 by Longer 3DLonger 3D is releasing their Kickstarter campaign for the Orange 30 on May 30th.
- MakerBot Workstation launches METHOD X: ABS 3D Printing
- Is this the Ender 3 Pro killer? Sovol 3D SV01 3D Direct Drive 3D Printer
- HOW TO: Remote Printing – Run your Printer from anywhere
- Geeetech Marble Filament Review – Solid as a rock?
- WarLayer Kickstarter 3D Printable TTG Terrain.
- Elmon D7 Enhanced – Revamp your Budget mSLA Printer!