Printing with colourful filament is great, isn’t it? So many bright and wonderful colours to choose from, but how about transparent PLA+ filament? I am using Sunlu Transparent PLA+ filament for this review. To me it is a...Read More
Now for something completely different. There is a Dutch 3D filament company called Tiamet3D, that has partnered with Carbodeon, a Finnish nano-diamond manufacturer, that made a new product. It’s a PLA filament mixed with...Read More
Featured Terrain Links
- 3D Printed Duck: Be a Part of a World Record!
- Taulman3D Bridge Nylon Review: Easy to Print Nylon!
- Printable 3D Terrain & Miniatures Kickstarters: February 2019
- 3D Hero Wood Filament Review: Read This and Get Wood!
- Velocity Paint Issue: What Happened to my Prints?!
- Velocity Painting: Learn to Paint Your Prints with Speed!